BLUNT EARNS ENDORSEMENT OF INFLUENTIAL NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
(Columbia, Mo.) – Roy Blunt has earned the endorsement of the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB). Blunt is in the fourth week of his statewide, 100-stop #MoreJobsLessGov bus tour.
“We are on the road again today talking about more jobs and less government, so I could not be more pleased to receive the endorsement of an organization that fights every day to make sure the environment is right for small businesses to keep creating the kinds of good jobs that support families across Missouri,” Blunt said. “I’m proud to have the support of the 8300 Missouri NFIB members.”
“Senator Blunt has consistently stood up for the small business owners of Missouri. His work in trying to reduce the regulatory burden on our job creators has been a true hallmark of his service in the United States Senate,” said Brad Jones, NFIB Missouri State Director. NFIB is the nation’s leading association of small and independent businesses.
Roy Blunt fights every day to expand opportunities for Missouri families by:
• Rolling Back Onerous Federal Regulations
• Repealing and Replacing ObamaCare
• Promoting More American Energy of All Kinds
• Boosting American Manufacturing
• Reviving America’s Infrastructure
Jason Kander has consistently stood in the way of jobs and opportunity for Missouri by, among other things:
• Supporting an expanded version of Obamacare
• Supporting the Cap and Trade National Energy Tax
• Backing Onerous Federal Regulations
• Supporting Card Check
# # #